Buy MNC Paypal

lost654

Most people here (I anticipate) don't trust PayPal because it is possible for you to report the transaction as never occurring. Thus Paypal will refund you your money while you actually received your MNC.

If you want to do a fiat to MNC sale, I suggest doing it locally, using an escrow, or going first for someone else in sending them a Western Union or some other non-refundable fiat transaction.

Good luck!

I would buy mincoin by paypal, if anyone is interested I paid 20% more in value this mcxnow, send pm

This is the kind of thing you only want to do with friends or somebody you can trust. 

Although I have bought BTC with paypal from members in the community before with no issue :)

• 2 weeks later...

The first time I tried selling 0.1 BTC on ebay I got scammed.  I had a good standing ebay account buy from me only to have a chargeback. The account was hacked so there was no way to know.  Paypal was of zero help, and doesn't cover virtual goods.    There is too much fraud on ebay, so I won't be selling any cryptocurrency there anymore.

I would buy mincoin by paypal, if anyone is interested I paid 20% more in value this mcxnow, send pm

Most people here (I anticipate) don't trust PayPal because it is possible for you to report the transaction as never occurring. Thus Paypal will refund you your money while you actually received your MNC.

If you want to do a fiat to MNC sale, I suggest doing it locally, using an escrow, or going first for someone else in sending them a Western Union or some other non-refundable fiat transaction.

Good luck!

I would buy mincoins with paypal but i surely would not sell them to a paypal buyer. lol.. yes paypal does chargebacks.

Yeah, tough going trying to get people to sell crypto's for PP. To bad really, it could be so dam convenient. :angry: