Finnish proverb very fitting for the current alt coin market

sdf

Heh.  I like that; I feel as though I've heard it before in reference to something else, but it certainly applies to cryptocurrencies.  It's still so young, and yet its community is vast and ever growing.

That and, it's great to get in day one of a new coin lol.

Heh.  I like that; I feel as though I've heard it before in reference to something else, but it certainly applies to cryptocurrencies.  It's still so young, and yet its community is vast and ever growing.

That and, it's great to get in day one of a new coin lol.

Welcome to the forum and the coin, and thank you for taking a liking to the quote!

I came across it in a song from the Finnish band Moonsorrow- it's called "Kuolleiden Maa". If it has further reach than that song, I'd like to hear about it.

Welcome to the forum and the coin, and thank you for taking a liking to the quote!

I came across it in a song from the Finnish band Moonsorrow- it's called "Kuolleiden Maa". If it has further reach than that song, I'd like to hear about it.

Reading your the OP I first thought to myself......  "Metal?"

MoonSorrow FTW!  I do believe most of my favorite music comes out of Sweden or Finland. 

Nothing better in my ears than some Scandinavian Folk Metal.    :ph34r:    \m/     :wub:

Reading your the OP I first thought to myself......  "Metal?"

MoonSorrow FTW!  I do believe most of my favorite music comes out of Sweden or Finland. 

Nothing better in my ears than some Scandinavian Folk Metal.    :ph34r:    \m/     :wub:

I had a feeling from the beginning that we would get along; my suspicions have been entirely confirmed now!!