New MinCoin User. WELCOME ME!!!

alttin

Hello!

New mincoiner here, as of yesterday!

I found out about mincoin after I discovered mcxnow.com a couple of days ago. I signed up over there also with the user name "alttin".

I first jumped in to the crytocurrency pool with bitcoin not long ago, and I now I'm little by little studying more and more about it, and seeing how deep the rabbit hole goes. :-)

It's very fascinating to see the explosion of altcoins! The market diversity on the Crypsy exchange is nuts... 

Mincoin is going to be my first venture into the mining side of things. I've just gotten set up with a mining pool and started kilohashing away with my paltry notebook GPU. :-P

Wish me luck!

Hello!

New mincoiner here, as of yesterday!

I found out about mincoin after I discovered mcxnow.com a couple of days ago. I signed up over there also with the user name "alttin".

I first jumped in to the crytocurrency pool with bitcoin not long ago, and I now I'm little by little studying more and more about it, and seeing how deep the rabbit hole goes. :-)

It's very fascinating to see the explosion of altcoins! The market diversity on the Crypsy exchange is nuts... 

Mincoin is going to be my first venture into the mining side of things. I've just gotten set up with a mining pool and started kilohashing away with my paltry notebook GPU. :-P

Wish me luck!

Welcome To MinCoinForum.com, Home Of The #1 Crypto-Commodity !

Glad to have ya! :)

Welcome, actually I am here becoz of mcxnow. Would really like to know why MCXNOW started their service with embracement of MINcoin and also the cryptocommunity ads

Yeah, mcxNOW is a standout site, really great for drawing in new interest and activity for MNC and other altcoins.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello, everyone.  Glad to have you here.

Welcome, actually I am here becoz of mcxnow. Would really like to know why MCXNOW started their service with embracement of MINcoin and also the cryptocommunity ads

The developer of https://mcxNOW.com was the first exchange to feature MNC and was awarded a bounty reward for it. Aside from that, it is seen as a good quality crypto-commodity with good stats, so it's had a lot of support on that exchange.  He only puts currencies/commodities that he really likes, so it says a lot to have MinCoin on that excellent exchange.

The community ads were developed by an active member of mcxNOW and a friend (I think) of RealSolid. It's just a project they came up with and put on the site to add a way for community members to advertise on a sort of "bulletin board", as well as companies/sites to advertise to a very targeted audience. www.mincoinads.com was made by Vipah.

• 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...