Mincoin Lottery

ssj4mo

Maybe we would have to call it a raffle if the server and company were located in the United States, but a mincoin lottery or raffle would be great.

To start, we have to assume that not many people would be using the service, so we'd want to make the total possible combinations relatively low.

So I suggest 3 Balls with a 29 Range (ex: Ball 1: 5; Ball 2: 27; Ball 3: 16)

The math for this is:
        29! / 3!(29-3)! which simplifies to 29!/6(26!) which equals 3,654 possible combinations.

The way it would work:

A certain amount of MNC (maybe .01, maybe .1, or whatever) gets you one "ticket".  You pick your numbers for your 3 balls.

We could do hourly drawings, and if after a drawing no one has picked the correct numbers, the MNCs go into the next batch, in the same way regular lottery works.  OR we could guarantee a winner every drawing.

IDK, it's something to think about.  I don't know if enough people would be interested in doing it.  But, let's talk about it.

Maybe we would have to call it a raffle if the server and company were located in the United States, but a mincoin lottery or raffle would be great.

To start, we have to assume that not many people would be using the service, so we'd want to make the total possible combinations relatively low.

So I suggest 3 Balls with a 29 Range (ex: Ball 1: 5; Ball 2: 27; Ball 3: 16)

The math for this is:

29! / 3!(29-3)! which simplifies to 29!/6(26!) which equals 3,654 possible combinations.

The way it would work:

A certain amount of MNC (maybe .01, maybe .1, or whatever) gets you one "ticket".  You pick your numbers for your 3 balls.

We could do hourly drawings, and if after a drawing no one has picked the correct numbers, the MNCs go into the next batch, in the same way regular lottery works.  OR we could guarantee a winner every drawing.

IDK, it's something to think about.  I don't know if enough people would be interested in doing it.  But, let's talk about it.

Anybody else?  Would anyone use something like this?

I think I could be interested in something like this. It would have to be implemented by a transparent and very trustworthy setup though.

This sounds like a fun idea. I'm interested.

• 1 month later...