Hello All,

Thanks Administrators to allowing me to join. I see a bright future in mincoins. This is a great time to get into it.

I do a lot of traveling all around the world and I have many contacts in various countries. I would really like to share with them all the knowledge that I have and will continue to gain about mincoins in an effort to get more people involved in purchasing mincoins. I do see a bright future in mincoins.

I do have two questions I was hoping someone will answer for me. Is there currently a USD to Mincoin Exchange anywhere? Or, do i have to buy bitcoins first and then use them to purchase Mincoins?

Do you guys currently have a mining pool? If so, I would like to join.

Thanks A Bunch

Don247

Hello, and welcome!

Is there currently a USD to Mincoin Exchange anywhere? Or, do i have to buy bitcoins first and then use them to purchase Mincoins?

No direct USD conversion exchange that I know of.  The common process for most alt-coins is to trade them on a MinCoin exchange like mcxNOW and then move the Bitcoins somewhere that exchanges them for USD.

[edit: Oops... I read you exactly opposite! Same answer roughly applies though: you need to buy bitcoins and deposit them into an exchange that handles MNC. There are no ways I know of to buy MNC directly with fiat of any kind.]

Do you guys currently have a mining pool? If so, I would like to join.

I went ahead and created a thread with the pools I know about and found in a quick search:

http://mincoinforum.com/index.php/topic/128-mincoin-mining-pool-list/

• 2 weeks later...