How to make MNC more visible and valuable

Hello 

I have a lot of experience in web and social marketing and i just wanted to give some tips on how to make MNC more visible on the web.

1. Make posts on every forum you can find about cryptocurrency (make it relevant and non spamish)

2. Facebook and Twitter etc pays millions to show up in search engine results so make groups and posts about MNC whenever you can.

3. Make youtube videos about MNC and talk about MNC in the comment sections on videos about cryptocurrensies

4. If there are online stores, services or charities you use, own or know the owner of. Promote MNC and try convincing them of taking it in as a way of payment

5. Talk about MNC to your friends and family, even if they don't care about using it or knowing more they will most likely google for it or talk about it to others to find opinions that will make them make up their mind about MNC. (Warm market exposure) And those who are interested, give them a free MNC! It gives ownership and a personal involvement of it that again will awaken their curiosity to perhaps acquire more.   

6. Trade BTC/LTC etc in to MNC on the trade hubs! Shows other traders that MNC is wanted and expected to rise so more will start trading! Monkey see monkey do.

What MNC will become in the end is what we make of it, how our community stands out and how well we promote it! Be the best MNC ambassador you can be, and in the end prosperity, fortune and the good life will come your way ;)

Was my time and knowledge worth something to you? 

Well then why don't you show the love with some MNC ;)

MLJPMvFjPRVCXA3M5TuNdyyySH3KKCipyL

Hi Exentric,

You're right about all of those things.

The oddball observation is there is literally nothing about Crypto Commodity or MinCoin on YouTube.

Maybe the next prize they offer should be for uploading videos about MinCoin and Crypto Commodity onto video sharing sites in order to increase visibility.

-Chicago

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
On 11/30/2013 at 5:17 AM, Exentric said:

Hello 

I have a lot of experience in web and social marketing and i just wanted to give some tips on how to make MNC more visible on the web.

1. Make posts on every forum you can find about cryptocurrency (make it relevant and non spamish)

2. Facebook and Twitter etc pays millions to show up in search engine results so make groups and posts about MNC whenever you can.

3. Make youtube videos about MNC and talk about MNC in the comment sections on videos about cryptocurrensies

4. If there are online stores, services or charities you use, own or know the owner of. Promote MNC and try convincing them of taking it in as a way of payment

5. Talk about MNC to your friends and family, even if they don't care about using it or knowing more they will most likely google for it or talk about it to others to find opinions that will make them make up their mind about MNC. (Warm market exposure) And those who are interested, give them a free MNC! It gives ownership and a personal involvement of it that again will awaken their curiosity to perhaps acquire more.   

6. Trade BTC/LTC etc in to MNC on the trade hubs! Shows other traders that MNC is wanted and expected to rise so more will start trading! Monkey see monkey do.

What MNC will become in the end is what we make of it, how our community stands out and how well we promote it! Be the best MNC ambassador you can be, and in the end prosperity, fortune and the good life will come your way ;)

Was my time and knowledge worth something to you? 

Well then why don't you show the love with some MNC ;)

MLJPMvFjPRVCXA3M5TuNdyyySH3KKCipyL

I agree with this 100% This Mincoin is a diamond in the ruff, once the institutional investors get their hands on it Mincoin will explode in value!