Issue where wallet randomly "loses sync"

nostologic

I read in another thread that it was just cosmetic, but as I have just started with cryptocurrency mining and MNC is the coin I chose.. I just want to make sure that I am not crazy and things are still "working".  If I restart the wallet, it works fine.  I just don't want this to interfere throughout the day while I'm sleeping and such.  Thanks for your help in advance!

I read in another thread that it was just cosmetic, but as I have just started with cryptocurrency mining and MNC is the coin I chose.. I just want to make sure that I am not crazy and things are still "working".  If I restart the wallet, it works fine.  I just don't want this to interfere throughout the day while I'm sleeping and such.  Thanks for your help in advance!

Please take a look at this thread > -adding-nodes-for-better-connection

Mining consists of delivering volumes in a fast and effective solution. Although the difficulty of the network is too high, this will take a very long time to get a single block. Well, it's kinda wasting time and electricity. Basically, you need to find the right hash to generate a block, compatibility and strong system hard drive that will give you ample connection.