Strange and Wierd updating block ?

Hello,

Since two days, i am mining and check how is mincoin, i do mining in solo mode ( mined 10 coins :-) ) and happy with this !

I have the last wallet client installed V0.6.5.0-G498xxx-beta.

As i keep the PC online, after few hours of mining, the client suddenly get 'out of sync'.

Strange, as it was clearly ok but the most weird stuff is , it is downloading again 215584 blocks.

Does the network chain has been updated and this is the result ?

Or the first time, it do not download all ?

How it can happen ? Something wrong on network ?

Thanks !

I'm having the exact same issue and had a thread about it as well.  No responses yet, maybe we'll get attention to this and someone can help.  I have the exact same number of blocks every time it happens, and it is like 215604 blocks, but it NEVER downloads them.  Restart wallet and PRESTO! issue goes away.

Yes !

Thanks , same issue and i still mining block since more 10 hours now ( around 1000 khash/s ) and no coin found ...i do not know if this is normal or no luck at all ...

I do not know what to do , if need to reboot PC fully but i see processing of mining ... i get 10 coind during the 4 first hours and then ... nothing since more 10 hours !

I need to study more this crypto currency !

Regards

Hello,

Since two days, i am mining and check how is mincoin, i do mining in solo mode ( mined 10 coins :-) ) and happy with this !

I have the last wallet client installed V0.6.5.0-G498xxx-beta.

As i keep the PC online, after few hours of mining, the client suddenly get 'out of sync'.

Strange, as it was clearly ok but the most weird stuff is , it is downloading again 215584 blocks.

Does the network chain has been updated and this is the result ?

Or the first time, it do not download all ?

How it can happen ? Something wrong on network ?

Thanks !

I'm having the exact same issue and had a thread about it as well.  No responses yet, maybe we'll get attention to this and someone can help.  I have the exact same number of blocks every time it happens, and it is like 215604 blocks, but it NEVER downloads them.  Restart wallet and PRESTO! issue goes away.

Yes !

Thanks , same issue and i still mining block since more 10 hours now ( around 1000 khash/s ) and no coin found ...i do not know if this is normal or no luck at all ...

I do not know what to do , if need to reboot PC fully but i see processing of mining ... i get 10 coind during the 4 first hours and then ... nothing since more 10 hours !

I need to study more this crypto currency !

Regards

Read through this thread sounds like you guys are having the common cosmetic/graphical issue/bug. > -adding-nodes-for-better-connection

Also, as far as mining goes, the rate at which you will find blocks will vary based on Difficulty. We just had a huge Difficulty spike the other day to 14.xxx. Chances of you solo mining during that period with a low hash rate and actually finding blocks would be slim to none. ;)