new pool or big solo miner ?

apm

Hey guys, for a few days I noticed either someone with about 150-200MHs or a pool that I cannot find anywhere. Its not always on, feels like someone is jumping coins with alot of beef. normally network hashrate is like 80MHs tops, and when he comes on, it goes up to even 280MHs. anyone knows if its a person or new pool ? thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

NO it's the devs (Most probable) taking the daemon offline to skim the low diff blocks...

It is NOT some large or many private solo's...

To mine the amount they do in such short time would need many thousands of gigs...

Statistically impossible to get so many found blocks in such short time..it's ONLY by being compromised

No it is a bait and switch skim op....Hijacking by insiders.

This has been going on for months.

Many pool ops have complained....It's not multi pools as I have had as many as 12 friends on all the largest multi pools...they all claim ZERO min activity.

I was prtner in a large pool op and know many insiders and other pool ops that have had same problem and won't add this coin.

Hash So. can confirm the daemon shenanigans as can many others.

I have MANY screen shots and enough proof to satisfy any jury that they have been phuking miners for a VERY long time.

If you have mined this coin you WILL have noticed...When you see 2000% variance from 60Mh/s while @ diff less than 2.5 you KNOW the coin daemon HAS been HIJACKED.

This is WHY the coin value has not hit rock bottom like other coins because it can be so easy to keep a false high price when 50% of the coins are FREE and NOT going to the public miners

JUST ASK YOUR-SELF WHO BENEFITS

NO it's the devs (Most probable) taking the daemon offline to skim the low diff blocks...

It is NOT some large or many private solo's...

To mine the amount they do in such short time would need many thousands of gigs...

Statistically impossible to get so many found blocks in such short time..it's ONLY by being compromised

No it is a bait and switch skim op....Hijacking by insiders.

This has been going on for months.

Many pool ops have complained....It's not multi pools as I have had as many as 12 friends on all the largest multi pools...they all claim ZERO min activity.

I was prtner in a large pool op and know many insiders and other pool ops that have had same problem and won't add this coin.

Hash So. can confirm the daemon shenanigans as can many others.

I have MANY screen shots and enough proof to satisfy any jury that they have been phuking miners for a VERY long time.

If you have mined this coin you WILL have noticed...When you see 2000% variance from 60Mh/s while @ diff less than 2.5 you KNOW the coin daemon HAS been HIJACKED.

This is WHY the coin value has not hit rock bottom like other coins because it can be so easy to keep a false high price when 50% of the coins are FREE and NOT going to the public miners

JUST ASK YOUR-SELF WHO BENEFITS

Please go and answer for yourself in this thread

And just for the record from someone who understands mining, this big hash will be running inefficiently and finding a ton of orphans too. In my opinion it is wasted hash, this is proven and is why so many profit switching pools and multipools are trying to come up with more dynamic code that will shift certain amounts of hash power but not tons of it for short periods  but shift it for longer to secure their profit.

I have worked for months with the profit switching pools (at least the English speaking ones) and they have all agreed not to touch the network for quite some time so imo this hash is someone random, or a pool in a country that does not advertise in our circles

I have done this for free i have spent over 10k mincoin to bribe some of the more dense and stuck in their old beliefs pool ops to stay off our network to allow us to nurture it back to health so that miners may have a better chance at mining on the MinCoin network, so forgive me if i call you a clown for blasting your junk accusations all over bitcointalk cct and here because its just that "accusation"! Becasue frankly the notion you are pushing is so embaressing to yourself that i don't even care to explain it just yet, but push me and i will.