Welcome To MinCoinForums - Home Of The World's #1 CryptoCommodity !

SuperTramp

hello guys, I'm from Brazil

HI!  :)

I'm brazilian (I know, this is very very sad), 23 years old and newbie in the crypto coins world. I met the forum by an ad on MCXNow  :lol:

Welcome guys to MinCoinForum !! Glad to have you here! Please, take a look around, there is tons of info and discussion to participate in. Also, there are opportunities for you to get Free MinCoin

by simply engaging in discussion on the forum !! Wow :D

mincoinforum.com Home Of The #1 Crypto-Commodity, MinCoin.

Hey, I'm glad to be here.  I started mining bitcoins back in mid 2011, when my 5850 could generate me one BTC every week or so.  Long story short, value shot up from 30 cents to $3 and then $20 when people in China jumped on the bandwagon.  It got to where the difficulty level was so high that I could only mine maybe 1 coin/month.  So, I stopped.  I wish I never did.

Anyway, about a month ago, I was looking into bitcoin, and discovered this whole new wonderful world of cryptocurrencies, especially coins with the scrypt algorithm.  With my new PC already having 2 7950s in it, I decided I'd start again, mining as many of each coin as I could, in the hopes that if even one or two coins took off, I'd have a payoff within a few years.

After about a week of mining and research, I realized that there are a lot of terrible coins, so I picked 5 that I would mine.

3 weeks later and now I'm mining 20 different scrypt coins (but 90% of my mining time goes to only 5 coins).  I'm glad to say that mincoin has become one of those currencies.  I'm using a pool now, and will browse the forum to see if I can find any better pools.  I prefer to solo-mine; after hours of tweaking the cards, adding cooling, and finding the right flags for cgminer, I get very few stales.  However, I only like to solo mine when I can find "the average" block within an hour.  With mincoins, even with 1.3MH/s, it would take ~4 hours to mine a block, not accounting for luck and variability.  Having said that, this is a coin I cannot (at present at least) solo mine.

Anyway, I just wanted to introduce myself and thank the developers.  I'm going to browse around the forum a bit, see what else I can learn.

Cheers,

-ssj4mo

Hey, I'm glad to be here.  I started mining bitcoins back in mid 2011, when my 5850 could generate me one BTC every week or so.  Long story short, value shot up from 30 cents to $3 and then $20 when people in China jumped on the bandwagon.  It got to where the difficulty level was so high that I could only mine maybe 1 coin/month.  So, I stopped.  I wish I never did.

Anyway, about a month ago, I was looking into bitcoin, and discovered this whole new wonderful world of cryptocurrencies, especially coins with the scrypt algorithm.  With my new PC already having 2 7950s in it, I decided I'd start again, mining as many of each coin as I could, in the hopes that if even one or two coins took off, I'd have a payoff within a few years.

After about a week of mining and research, I realized that there are a lot of terrible coins, so I picked 5 that I would mine.

3 weeks later and now I'm mining 20 different scrypt coins (but 90% of my mining time goes to only 5 coins).  I'm glad to say that mincoin has become one of those currencies.  I'm using a pool now, and will browse the forum to see if I can find any better pools.  I prefer to solo-mine; after hours of tweaking the cards, adding cooling, and finding the right flags for cgminer, I get very few stales.  However, I only like to solo mine when I can find "the average" block within an hour.  With mincoins, even with 1.3MH/s, it would take ~4 hours to mine a block, not accounting for luck and variability.  Having said that, this is a coin I cannot (at present at least) solo mine.

Anyway, I just wanted to introduce myself and thank the developers.  I'm going to browse around the forum a bit, see what else I can learn.

Cheers,

-ssj4mo

Hi all. Nice forum and glad I found my way here.  :D

Hello to all mnc businessmen!  B)  great forum with great informations!

I love altcoins forums, and loving this one!

hi

i am coming

Hi

I'm new here :)

Welcome all new comers!! :)  Glad to have you at the home of the #1 Crypto-Commodity [MinCoin] !!!

I am very new to Cryptocurrency bu! I am very high on Mincoin 

Welcome all. Great to see a lot people who will surely have bright futures. (mincoins)

Welcome to MinCoinForum guys !!!

Plenty of threads/posts and topics for you guys to check out here ;)

Enjoy!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Guys I am a total newb to forums. This guy right here has almost got set up mining mincoin solo. I could use a few good nodes to add to my client. Also I really could use a friend to help me out. I had my comp setup and mining running almost 700 hashes and the pool I was sending it to was clocking me at less than 30 khs. Thats why I want to go solo. Could use some help doing it. Just thought id stop in and say hi, still could use a little help and am total newb to internet forums. Mincoin is super cool and I wanna get up and start solo mining. Any help I will donate some coins for once im up and goin. Thanks

Hello everyone. First foray into mining and mincoin looked like the best bet of having a future :)

Traded bitcoins for quite a while and made some good money. I wanted to try the ground up approach this time.

In the Mincoin we trust  :D

Hey Guys I am a total newb to forums. This guy right here has almost got set up mining mincoin solo. I could use a few good nodes to add to my client. Also I really could use a friend to help me out. I had my comp setup and mining running almost 700 hashes and the pool I was sending it to was clocking me at less than 30 khs. Thats why I want to go solo. Could use some help doing it. Just thought id stop in and say hi, still could use a little help and am total newb to internet forums. Mincoin is super cool and I wanna get up and start solo mining. Any help I will donate some coins for once im up and goin. Thanks

Hello!

I am new to the scene since late last week.

So far, the software appears to be working for me -

...looking forward to more building some experience here.

-Chicago

New faces/names !!! :) Welcome guys to MinCoinForum !!! Home Of The #1 Crypto-Commodity [MNC] :)

Glad to have you here, please take a look around and don't be afraid to ask questions and start new threads ! ;)