Welcome To MinCoinForums - Home Of The World's #1 CryptoCommodity !

SuperTramp

Welcome New Users To MinCoin & MinCoinForum!

MinCoin (Min is short for minimalist) has CPU/GPU based scrypt mining 1 minute blocks and only 10 million total coins. Only 2880 MinCoins are mined each day for the next 10 years. A low total amount and fast blocks make MinCoin a good long term prospect for a Crypto-Commodity project.

Please introduce yourself or just say hi smile.png And Welcome to the MinCoinForum !

-ST

Hi

I'm new here, just heard of Min-coin..  interesting.

hi my name is (you can read it in the decription) , and im mining since not so long time MNC i really like this coin, my configuration is 3x5850 on a 4xpcie board, will expand that to +1gpu dont know which yet

Hi this is Kamen.. just joined in.. hope to see more activity here.

Welcome guys !! Great to have you here! :D  Feel free to take your time and look around ;)

I enjoy the functionality the site offers, such as the post liking, easy reply, and after signing up I noticed your forum already grabbed my picture from the nets for me.  This looks like it will be a fun lil' community.  Can't wait to get to know you guys.  B)

Welcome Welcome Mr hanks. Thanks for joining our MinCoin community !! Now let's have some fun.....and make some $$ :)

i am coming

Welcome to MinCoinForum!! Home Of The #1 Crypto-Commodity >> MinCoin

Hey guys, I'm a user of MCXnow for about 6 months (?) ish with a little cryptsy (LITTLE CRYPTSY) on the side. Happy to join another forum. Lets get rich!!

Hey Ravage !! Thanks for stoppin in, GOOD to see you here! ;)

Hi, I'm new to mincoin , and rather new to crypto coins in general. Still learning, but mincoin stands out from a lot of the other alt coins. This forum is really great, especially the mining guide - thanks!

Welcome to MinCoinForums! :) Home of, MinCoin, the #1 Crypto-Commodity !! :D