Welcome To MinCoinForums - Home Of The World's #1 CryptoCommodity !

SuperTramp

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone i'm new here but i'm a regular at mcxnow.com i believe in Mincoin as its stats are just to delicious.

I live in Australia i am a crypto enthusiast. I mine and am planning to open up some sort of shop that will deal with the public directly selling Bitcoin and possibly many other things relating to crypto this year in Melbourne.

Mostly i would like to see it as a learning center for crypto in general and a bricks and mortar establishment for people wanting to get in on the coins and possibly setting up a merchant program to teach or take the headache out of dealing with crypto as a medium of exchange in their businesses , my other focus will be setting up in that shop will be a place for crypto startups to network and possibly get funded.

Anyhow thats me in a nutshell..i'm rough around the egdes, don't type or punctuate or spell well at all but i'm clever, motivated and have a heart of gold....did i mention always right...i'm always right.

P.S  I have a stake in MNC now and am vested to see it do well.. and it will, pm me or talk to me anytime about anything especially crypto related and extra especially if its related to my plans to dominate the world

Hi Gang!  Xabier here.  Been looking around for a coin to start with.  All new to me so got a lot to learn.  But Mincoin looked good so decided to move in and play a while.  I'll probably have a lot of questions.

Welcome to MinCoin Xabier, glad to have you !! :)

Harro. I took notice of crypto again a few weeks ago when BTC went completely mental, and to my surprise MNC was still alive and well, so I've gone back to mining. So hi, all!

Welcome back to MinCoin glad to see you found your way here! :)

Hi All - looks like i'm late to the game. However I have just started to read up on mincoin and thought I need to give it a whirl. All advice welcome so that I can get started.

dkells, we are in the process of improving on the MinCoin brand with many new things for 2014, you picked a great time to get involved!

Welcome to the forums :)

Hi everyone i'm new here but i'm a regular at mcxnow.com i believe in Mincoin as its stats are just to delicious.

I live in Australia i am a crypto enthusiast. I mine and am planning to open up some sort of shop that will deal with the public directly selling Bitcoin and possibly many other things relating to crypto this year in Melbourne.

Mostly i would like to see it as a learning center for crypto in general and a bricks and mortar establishment for people wanting to get in on the coins and possibly setting up a merchant program to teach or take the headache out of dealing with crypto as a medium of exchange in their businesses , my other focus will be setting up in that shop will be a place for crypto startups to network and possibly get funded.

Anyhow thats me in a nutshell..i'm rough around the egdes, don't type or punctuate or spell well at all but i'm clever, motivated and have a heart of gold....did i mention always right...i'm always right.

P.S  I have a stake in MNC now and am vested to see it do well.. and it will, pm me or talk to me anytime about anything especially crypto related and extra especially if its related to my plans to dominate the world

Long, very happy to have you on board! You have been a BIG help already and 2014 has just started ;)

Let's crush it !!!

• 6 months later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...