Mincoin is...

I've actually been stocking up on Mincoin lately. Even been pointing some hashes at it. I have high hopes for it. Just no, "to da moon" stuff please. Don't kill it people..

Ā 

Ā 

Yeah, I agree. That "to the mooooN" stuff can be a bit annoying. Being realistic, getting above 0.002 and hitting as high 0.003xx should be easily obtainable within the

next couple of months if not sooner. Still have some people who bought some size below 0.0007 that need to dump and transfer their coins to stronger hands but eventually

those with strong hands will prevail. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, I agree. That "to the mooooN" stuff can be a bit annoying. Being realistic, getting above 0.002 and hitting as high 0.003xx should be easily obtainable within the

next couple of months if not sooner. Still have some people who bought some size below 0.0007 that need to dump and transfer their coins to stronger hands but eventually

those with strong hands will prevail. ;)

Agreed. I'd say currently the 0.002+ price is pretty much set (unless there is a MASSIVE) dump. Overall, this is one of the better coins to hold atm.

Agreed. I'd say currently the 0.002+ price is pretty much set (unless there is a MASSIVE) dump. Overall, this is one of the better coins to hold atm.

Ā 

Your massive dump came, but I don't think prices will stay this low for long now that US govt wont default and Baidu doesn't really change the game very much!

Ā 

Once there are too many businesses accepting BTC, people will come to altcoins like they did Bitcoin in 2012.