MNC for mcxFEE

prospector

It's a shame because amazing exchanges like mcxnow eliminate the need for escrow/going first...

Yeah, I'm not really sure how this would work. I think RS wants to keep the mcxFEE shares VS. BTC for now. Maybe he will do MicroCash/mcxFEE in the future, and if possible(it has been hinted) that MicroCash can "carry" a crypto-commodity "within" it's system, then I would like to think that MinCoin would be the "go to" commodity for that purpose. So, in a round about way, we could go: MNC>MC>mcxFEE and back again without ever touching btc. :)

Yeah, I'm not really sure how this would work. I think RS wants to keep the mcxFEE shares VS. BTC for now. Maybe he will do MicroCash/mcxFEE in the future, and if possible(it has been hinted) that MicroCash can "carry" a crypto-commodity "within" it's system, then I would like to think that MinCoin would be the "go to" commodity for that purpose. So, in a round about way, we could go: MNC>MC>mcxFEE and back again without ever touching btc. :)

What do you mean? He wants to convert MNC to MC?

What do you mean? He wants to convert MNC to MC?

Not in the sense you are thinking. But more along the lines of how you can convert btc to MNC. This possibility of MC being able to sustain a crypto-commodity like MinCoin within it's "system" is still being discussed/worked on. It is not set in stone as of yet.

MC will be instantly convertible to any of the currencies/commodities listed on the exchange, so I have had in my head that everything on the exchange will maybe even just go straight to MC and then you can go from MC->mcxFEE if you want.. or any other combination.

...I need to hone my vocabulary on how MC will work and what RealSolid's current plans/thoughts are.  I know from an e-commerce perspective, you can accept MicroCash as payment, but if the user doesn't have MC, but say, MNC, the MicroCash system would allow for an instant conversion of your MNC to MC through the mcxNOW exchange and/or the MC client(?).

Phew! Too many acronyms in one paragraph. :P

Anyway, MicroCash is very flexible (and reportedly, fast) and I think that it could be very viable to store your long-term wealth in MNC on the exchange (earning interest), and then quickly convert it over to other pairs as needed.

(I may have veered way off topic here.  Maybe I better drink another coffee.)

MC will be instantly convertible to any of the currencies/commodities listed on the exchange, so I have had in my head that everything on the exchange will maybe even just go straight to MC and then you can go from MC->mcxFEE if you want.. or any other combination.

...I need to hone my vocabulary on how MC will work and what RealSolid's current plans/thoughts are.  I know from an e-commerce perspective, you can accept MicroCash as payment, but if the user doesn't have MC, but say, MNC, the MicroCash system would allow for an instant conversion of your MNC to MC through the mcxNOW exchange and/or the MC client(?).

Phew! Too many acronyms in one paragraph. :P

Anyway, MicroCash is very flexible (and reportedly, fast) and I think that it could be very viable to store your long-term wealth in MNC on the exchange (earning interest), and then quickly convert it over to other pairs as needed.

(I may have veered way off topic here.  Maybe I better drink another coffee.)

Not calling you out on anything, but I remember speaking to RS a few days ago about MC being exchangeable with any other coin on mcxNOW from day one and he replied "not immediately, but if MC launch is successful, definitely".

I trust RS but I am hoping to have a good understanding of the tech he is making so that before it launches, I will be able to understand how he processes so many payments so quickly without the need for a block chain.

I still don't really get MC, I need to do a lot more reading on it.

He needs to do a whitepaper at this point I think. Sunny King is great at releasing white papers, but bad at keeping his coins from inflating. RS and Sunny should figure out a compromise lol

I still don't really get MC, I need to do a lot more reading on it.

That's where I'm at with MC.  That being said I'm still trying to aquire more and more SC =)

He needs to do a whitepaper at this point I think. Sunny King is great at releasing white papers, but bad at keeping his coins from inflating. RS and Sunny should figure out a compromise lol

Agreed!  And Agreed!