How to make Bitcoin ! ( Without Hardware ! )

altcoinbuyer

How can a person in this time make a Bitcoin ?

I tried this and it worth it !!

100 USD i changed on bitcoins and send to CEX.IO , divide them and gradually buy GHS for small price, which i subsequently sell for high price. Then i reinvest 40% from profit and the rest i save or change for money.

If price of GHS drops and selling is not worth, i let my GHS mining as a permanent asset, which is generating another BITCOINS whith which i can trade. Today i got profit 0.9 BTC a month and still growing.

Next i use Scrypt.cc where I apply the same principle.

Next is EOBOT.com where is possible buying of GHS or KHS for many currencies just on 24 hours, And for exchange of BTC and other currencies i use LocalBitcoin

If you choose, you'll be my referrals, I am willing to provide free advices on your mail. Email me at altcoinbuyer@gmail.com

If you want earn an extra Bitcoins for free go here: Websites To Earn Free Bitcoins !!

• 4 months later...

You can than use this Bitcoin to buy MinCoin! Great idea!

How can a person in this time make a Bitcoin ?

I tried this and it worth it !!

100 USD i changed on bitcoins and send to CEX.IO , divide them and gradually buy GHS for small price, which i subsequently sell for high price. Then i reinvest 40% from profit and the rest i save or change for money.

If price of GHS drops and selling is not worth, i let my GHS mining as a permanent asset, which is generating another BITCOINS whith which i can trade. Today i got profit 0.9 BTC a month and still growing.

Next i use Scrypt.cc where I apply the same principle.

Next is EOBOT.com where is possible buying of GHS or KHS for many currencies just on 24 hours, And for exchange of BTC and other currencies i use LocalBitcoin

If you choose, you'll be my referrals, I am willing to provide free advices on your mail. Email me at altcoinbuyer@gmail.com

If you want earn an extra Bitcoins for free go here: Websites To Earn Free Bitcoins !!

MinCoin, The #1 Digital Commodity