Comprehensive list of current MNC uses.

prospector

User maxalt at mcxNOW.com (linked for search engine goodness finding more MNC stuff, not because I think anyone here needs that link) runs live sports betting in chat and accepts MNC.  First "live crypto-bookie", I think he is.  I do think that's worth noting, since he's so active.

[edit] While we're at it, let's just build some link history here:  At some point down the road, you might be able to do all your live sports betting with crypto-currencies at altbetfair.com instead! :)

I do indeed support mnc.

Ty for the mention necom.

I will take bets on any live sport that i can either watch or monitor live via flashscores.com

I post regular odds for popular sports Football, BaseBall, American Football etc.

But just ask me for odds on your favorite sport and ill try to find them for you.

gl  :)

I do indeed support mnc.

Ty for the mention necom.

I will take bets on any live sport that i can either watch or monitor live via flashscores.com

I post regular odds for popular sports Football, BaseBall, American Football etc.

But just ask me for odds on your favorite sport and ill try to find them for you.

gl   :)

Max, if you want you can make a thread in this section with all your betting info & even run your business right out of that thread and I can Pin the

thread for you so it stays on top.

"Maxalt's Crypto Sport Betting Service" :)

• 4 weeks later...