G1g7Kra.png FREE MinCoin G1g7Kra.png

MinCoin Give-Away For Our Loyal Users

-25 MinCoin Gift-

Just Post Your MinCoin Address In This Thread

And Get A Free 25 MinCoin Holiday Gift !!

*Limited Time Offer!!

pITMGyq.jpg

Happy NewYear,

-MinCoin Staff :)

*Offer Good For Up To 100 users

MinCoin, The #1 Digital Commodity.

MVP2udYWPcFC8tW1y5icqwb5Z4a5R7HaSH

MTg9FhL6ev5nNgyYbsSFVZCE33ACe7BFxP

Thanks a lot ST!  Happy Festivus! :)   Hopefully all is well? 

MTUt7AeLZwQXLzv6nyMPezkS7R9v3QmCx9

Sent ! Happy Holidays Guys!!

CC, good to see you man. And yes all is well :) Hopefully same with you!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks!  

Question, how long does it takes before they are on the adres cuz nothing happens. :huh:

Well, they are already "on the address" >> http://mnc.cryptoexplore.com/address/MLU548e2RjEDe5urCbRZgaPQvADCs7xTJW

And they should be showing in your wallet, just not fully confirmed yet. [takes 6 confirmations, currently at 3 confirms].

The network is moving very slow right now do to low hashrate and high difficulty. That will change soon as we  have some

more dedicated hashrate coming onto the network. ;)

Well, they are already "on the address" >> http://mnc.cryptoexplore.com/address/MLU548e2RjEDe5urCbRZgaPQvADCs7xTJW

And they should be showing in your wallet, just not fully confirmed yet. [takes 6 confirmations, currently at 3 confirms].

The network is moving very slow right now do to low hashrate and high difficulty. That will change soon as we  have some

more dedicated hashrate coming onto the network. ;)

They just arrived. Thnx!  ;)

• 1 month later...

I'm not here for free MinCoin but I've begun looking into MinCoin from an investment point of view and wanted to see how many happy faces are still alive and well in the MNC community.

This seems like a much more friendly crypto crowd than is normal.  So I have my fingers crossed that I'm not too late.

I'm not here for free MinCoin but I've begun looking into MinCoin from an investment point of view and wanted to see how many happy faces are still alive and well in the MNC community.

This seems like a much more friendly crypto crowd than is normal.  So I have my fingers crossed that I'm not too late.

Welcome welcome Raging, happy to have you!