Determining Factors of MNC

• Members

1)How many MNC does devs and other main positions have?

2)Will they incorporate RSK and weight model blockchains ?

3)Can my grandma use this with ease or with the help of someone nearby?

4)Is the wallets easily recoverable and can the asset verify it's rightful owner?

5)Is this coin's blockchain use case expanding over time?

6)Can the coin create dividends or hard forks of itself or coins like itself to draw attention and investors?

7)Can the coin continue to demonstrate integrity, good will, and aggressive growth and implement accessible masternode standards for its hodlers?

8)Can the coin and it's blockchain be used in every industry if the utilizing party is willing to take the time to commit to implementation?

9)Are the block times and transaction fees competitive at all times?

10)What does this coin and blockchain(s) bring to my future kids, my family's future and the future of the society and the world at large?

11)When the master node feature is implemented, what is the minimum requirement to be called a masternode and get masternode rewards and benefits?

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

lovetolearn

Edited by lovetolearn
You know I can never get it 100% right the first time! :P Go MNC!

3 hours ago, lovetolearn said:

How many MNC does devs and other main positions have?

Mincoin has no premine and the only known amounts are those which have been paid in bounties to users and contributors over time.

It is also well-known the team members do actively mine mincoins and are also actively buying them on the Trade Satoshi exchange.

Will they incorporate RSK and weight model blockchains ?

I don't know what this is would you kindly be more specific?

Can my grandma use this with ease or with the help of someone nearby?

Probably not.  My grandma can barely operate a smart TV and gave up on computers years ago - unless your grandma is more intuitive than mine she will need a lot of help getting into cryptocurrencies.

Is the wallets easily recoverable and can the asset verify it's rightful owner?

Mincoin is a direct descendant of the original Satoshi client.  Anything you can do in Bitcoin or Litecoin's 0.8 branch you can do in Mincoin.  Short answer, yes.

Is this coin's blockchain use case expanding over time?

There are applications which have been built on top of Mincoin, yes.  As we continue improving the network protocol by integrating the upstream soft-forks and adopting new features from the state of the art Bitcoin reference client our use cases will also increase.

Can the coin create dividends or hard forks of itself or coins like itself to draw attention and investors?

Anyone can do what they want with the Mincoin block chain and the software.  It is free an open source.  Short answer, yes.

Can the coin continue to demonstrate integrity, good will, and aggressive growth and implement accessible masternode standards for its hodlers?

Yes, yes, yes and please define "accessible masternode standards" - this sounds like a quite subjective measure.

Can the coin and it's blockchain be used in every industry if the utilizing party is willing to take the time to commit to implementation?

Anything which could have been done with Bitcoin's block chain through the 0.8 branch can be done on the Mincoin block chain without significant effort.

Are the block times and transaction fees competitive at all times?

Mincoin has 10x the transaction capacity of Bitcoin and 2.5x the transaction capacity of Litecoin.  The target spacing (block time) is regulated by our Splash Guard difficulty adjustment algorithm such that on average; every 60 seconds there will be a new block.  Bitcoin has 10 minute blocks and Litecoin has 2.5 minute blocks.  Mincoin is more reactive in terms of block times due to improvements over the original Satoshi difficulty adjustment algorithm.  A little known fact is that miners can include transactions with high fees or no fees at all.  The default fee schedule built into the client is so low you would barely notice it.  At launch the fees were defaulted to 0.1 MNC but they have been dramatically reduced to 0.00005 MNC to encourage micro-payments using mincoins.

4 hours ago, lovetolearn said:

What does this coin and blockchain(s) bring to my future kids, my family's future and the future of the society and the world at large?

Depends on whether you own zero mincoins or if you own a boat load of mincoins. It also depends on how successful our future integration with merchants, vendors and the greater marketplace become over time.

4 hours ago, lovetolearn said:

When the master node feature is implemented, what is the minimum requirement to be called a masternode and get masternode rewards and benefits?

It would be speculative to answer this definitively since nothing has been coded into network protocol. I have heard rumors that 50K MNC / 100K MNC / 250K MNC are favorable to Mincoin promoters. The percentage of the block reward which would go to masternodes is also unspecified at this point.  Promoters have suggested both 30% and 50%.  Somewhere down the road, the community must establish consensus on the collateral required to operate a Mincoin masternode as well as what the reward amount should be.

• Members

These are some questions put out by the SEC to decide on investments. Any help answering these is much appreciated. :)

Sample Questions for Investors Considering a Cryptocurrency or ICO Investment Opportunity

• Who exactly am I contracting with?
    • Who is issuing and sponsoring the product, what are their backgrounds, and have they provided a full and complete description of the product? Do they have a clear written business plan that I understand?
    • Who is promoting or marketing the product, what are their backgrounds, and are they licensed to sell the product? Have they been paid to promote the product?
    • Where is the enterprise located?
  • Where is my money going and what will be it be used for? Is my money going to be used to “cash out” others?
  • What specific rights come with my investment?
  • Are there financial statements? If so, are they audited, and by whom?
  • Is there trading data? If so, is there some way to verify it?
  • How, when, and at what cost can I sell my investment? For example, do I have a right to give the token or coin back to the company or to receive a refund? Can I resell the coin or token, and if so, are there any limitations on my ability to resell?
  • If a digital wallet is involved, what happens if I lose the key? Will I still have access to my investment?
  • If a blockchain is used, is the blockchain open and public? Has the code been published, and has there been an independent cybersecurity audit?
  • Has the offering been structured to comply with the securities laws and, if not, what implications will that have for the stability of the enterprise and the value of my investment?
  • What legal protections may or may not be available in the event of fraud, a hack, malware, or a downturn in business prospects? Who will be responsible for refunding my investment if something goes wrong?
  • If I do have legal rights, can I effectively enforce them and will there be adequate funds to compensate me if my rights are violated?

2 hours ago, lovetolearn said:

These are some questions put out by the SEC to decide on investments. Any help answering these is much appreciated.

The ICO topic you are presenting is irrelevant in the context of a "coin" cryptocurrency due to there being no centralized issuer and no single organization driving the project.

For reference, notice all of the coins tracked on CoinMarketCap versus the tokens.

The two are entirely distinct asset classes.