Welcome to the very First MinCoin "How-To" Video Contest!!

This is a contest for creating the Best MinCoin "How-To" Instructional Video for using the TradeSatoshi.com Cryptocurrency Exchange.

These are the Instructions and Requirements:

1. Show how to Register an account at TradeSatoshi.com [existing users should create a new account]
  2. Show how to set-up 2FA for login using a PIN number.
  3. Show how to add a Profile Image/Picture.
  4. Show how to check the wallet status page.
  5. Show how you would make deposits in MNC, BTC, LTC, DOGE and BCH. [No actual deposit needed]
  6. Show how to check the history pages for Deposits, Withdrawals, Transfers and Trades.
  7. Show how you would make withdrawals in MNC.
  8. Show how to make instant trades [market orders] in all 4 MNC markets.
  9. Show how to place limit orders in all 4 MNC markets.
  10. Must be in ENGLISH.

Final Step: Upload Your Video To: mega.nz And Post The Link To Your Video in This Thread :)

*NOTE* Videos uploaded to YouTube will NOT be accepted !!

Developers and Admins will vote for the best 3 videos.

1st Place will receive 200 250 MNC

2nd Place will receive 100 150 MNC

3rd Place will receive 50 75 MNC

Contest Entries Must Be Submitted Before February 12th 2018 !!

Entry Deadline Has Been Extended by 1 Week! Submit Your Video By February 19th 2018 !!

We have decided to keep the contest open until we have received more entries for judging.

**Note** By entering this contest you agree/approve to allow the MinCoin Developers to use your video for MinCoin related marketing efforts.

If you have any Questions Regarding This Contest please post them in this thread for the benefit of all entrants!!

PhmRIjT.jpg

MinCoin, The World's #1 CryptoCommodity!

-ST

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Aku said:

i gave it a go but i know its not the best

Hi @Aku,

Thanks for being the first entry into our Mincoin + TradeSatoshi "How To" Video Contest!

I like the quality of the video and the resolution. It plays well on my full-screen display and does not pixelate.

As far as the scoring goes:

1.   Very concise. Eliminated extra time spent doing things like the Captcha. Didn't mention agreeing to the Terms & conditions. (although you covered up your last name in the registration form - there are identity details which did sneak through on the 'Confirmation Email Sent' page)
  2.   With regard to the 2FA, just in case you didn't notice - some identity details also leaked when you clicked your username on the top right of the page. I do not like suggesting a user should use the PIN 1234. The highest score for this requirement would be given for a random 8 digit pin for all three of the Login / Withdraw / Transfer TwoFactor entries and explaining when they would be used during a Trade Satoshi session.
  3.   Perfect
  4.   Perfect
  5.   Perfect.  The highest score for this requirement would be given when an actual deposit has been made, showing an Unconfirmed and Available balance before and after the minimum confirmations have been reached.
  6.   In retrospect, I think we should move "Show how to check the history pages" to after showing how to make trades so there will actually be a trade history.
  7.   A perfect score for this requirement would be achieved after showing there is a confirmation email process for making a withdrawal as well as a requirement to input a Withdraw TwoFactor PIN.
  8.   One change which might make this section easier for new users to navigate would be by typing "MNC" into Search box in the left margin of the Market page.  This prevents having to scroll and makes it fast to go between the various BTC / LTC / BCH / DOGE markets. A perfect score for instant trades should include clicking on a row from the order book to pre-populate the Buy and Sell boxes and then showing how a user modifying the Amount field will change the Total. Also it would be good to mention the 0.2% fee and to mention the minimum order size is 500 satoshi.
  9.   A perfect score for this section would also include clicking on rows from the order book to put some initial values into the Buy and Sell boxes and then adjusting them to meet the goals of the trade.  Showing how the Total changes when tabbing through the Buy / Sell box fields after making an adjustment to the Amount will help the user see how to use the Buy and Sell box.  A perfect score for this requirement would also show how the Amount field may be maximized by clicking on your current BTC balance.
  10. Perfect! Your audio was crisp and clear and very easy to understand.

So far you are in the lead and the only submission.  Feel free to make any revisions to the video based on the above feedback and do another upload.

Thanks again for taking the time to help new Mincoin traders learn the ropes.

Best Regards,

-Chicago

2 minutes ago, Aku said:

Thats great feedback man, i can deffo look into making those changes over the next week if youd like? I was just trying to make sure i submitted before the final deadline

Awesome, sounds great -- we've extended the deadline. See the OP for details. Can't wait to review your next submission.  Thanks again for participating in the contest.