Greenaddress wallet has hundred of customers that list their 2FA without access

uzair

Greenaddress wallet has hundred of customers that list their 2FA without access

I lost my laptop and cellphone a long time ago. At beginning I did not worry because both were encrypted and I had a backup of my mnemonics. I made yesterday two transfers from my bitfinnex account to my greenaddres. But for my surprise when I was to make my payments, I sincerely never used this wallet in more than one year but decide to use due the amount of btus and the security reviews, I was asked for my google 2fa sincerely I never remember because never ask when I log in so I now have my money locked or lost. Any help I contacted support and nothing. I have my mnemonics encrypted and not the passphrase the pin and I can proof even the day I create the wallet one year ago as well my encryption passphrase is my brazilian social security number. Also all transaction I made were between my own accounts. Worse I never settled up an email address so no ntime. I will appreciate any help. Also the app fails for don’t require or advice to register an email address for recovery your money they only ask to save your mnemonics.