Suggestions getting bitcoin for concert tickets securely?

uzair

Suggestions getting bitcoin for concert tickets securely?

I bought some concert tickets I can't use now and they were quite pricey.   I was considering trading them for their value in bitcoin but I don't know how I could ever do that securely. The other party would have to trust me to give them the tickets and I'm not even sure of the risks if I were to send them the tickets first. 
Worse case scenario I guess they could stiff me and resell them to some unsuspecting third party?
Can anyone think of a way to do this with minimal risk?

• 1 year later...

Empire Market is famous and most trendy Deep Web Market right now. Being this famous has it's consequences constant Ddos attacks witch leads primary Empire Market link to be down, and alternative mirror as well. That lead that empire market need to create a lot of URLs and onion links and mirror. And the problem is that there are not many ways costumers can discover a right Empire Market link.

That's why Empire Market decided to create an official website where their users can always find fresh URLs and onion mirrors, for quick enter to Empire Market. Here it is http://empiremarket-link.com make sure you using every time you want to enter to darknet market empire market.