raspi

Min-coin wallet for linux [update: new Linux Qt wallet on mincoin.io]

yeah, sorry bout that mate. since i cant find source code for 0.6.5, so no new version for Linux build.

heres OUTDATE version of Linux build:

Thanks a lot for making that available, even if it's the old version.  Since it's not a hard-fork sort of change between the versions, this is still useful to Linux users.

Thanks a lot for making that available, even if it's the old version.  Since it's not a hard-fork sort of change between the versions, this is still useful to Linux users.

yep, no probs. require liltle effort anyway :lol: . opensuse build service is realy awesome :lol:

Mincoin wallet 0.8.7 running ok on Debian 7 Wheezy (KDE), source code compiled with QT-creator just doing double click in the mincoin-qt.pro file, be sure to have installed all the qt4 depencies, you can find some instructions in the doc folder in readme-qt.rst The first time I did it i had some errors that were fixed with

sudo apt-get install libdb++-dev

and

sudo apt-get install libqt4-dev libminiupnpc-dev

Oops, I see that this thread never got an updated after the new wallet was released.

You can now get the latest version of the wallet for Windows, OSX and Linux pre-compiled on https://mincoin.io/

I think I'll lock this thread now.  Thanks for that info, willy.