Solve serps problem for Mincoin.us and forum

Hello im Collin, i would like to take the opportunity to help you solve the problems that mincoin is facing with the online presence that it currently has. It primarily ranks for mincoin which is great if people know about it, but not so good when they dont. So i am going to hash out a full scale plan to optimize the site right down to the very syntax itself. You can use what you like and discard the rest if is not appealing to you or uncessasary. I will add to this over time and give you the tools needed to do it. Whether you would like me to actually do it or not is up to you. Im not charging anything for this and hopefully i can help solve the problems that are preventing mincoin from being a valued asset.

1. Site redevelopment HTML5, PHP, JS, CSS, CSS3 framework all ready to google specifications designed by a team that specializes in each language using best standards and practices to meet the criteria of a number one google ranking website.

I know what your going to say, he is crazy right and we would never scrap the current site, but honestly you should see what it will be replaced with. we have over 500 different solutions that give us everything we need to create logins, downloadable options, videos, sliders, etc..all the whistles and bells that make the site pop. We can even integrate a mining pool right on the site if we like all organized with a friendly layout colors branded the way you like them. Cost is approx. 17.00 for frontend site and if you include an admin panel another 17.00. 

I am not charging for my marketing plan or any coding that i do or software that i give you... so their is nothing to pay but the licensing fees for the ownership of the framework. i will update more later. Looking forward to getting some feedback about this suggestion, try to be gentle.

https://apperle.dawoud.org/eclipseico/index-style-1.html

Please view this example

Hi Collin,

Great idea and initiative!

On 10/22/2018 at 6:29 AM, LG1Fidelity said:

So i am going to hash out a full scale plan to optimize the site right down to the very syntax itself. You can use what you like and discard the rest if is not appealing to you or uncessasary. I will add to this over time and give you the tools needed to do it.

This sounds good. We have some available server resources to help start development.

There are also some folks on the team with graphic design talent as well.

1. Site redevelopment HTML5, PHP, JS, CSS, CSS3 framework all ready to google specifications designed by a team that specializes in each language using best standards and practices to meet the criteria of a number one google ranking website.

Thankfully we already have some content on the current websites which would just need to be polished and refreshed for use with a redeveloped site.

I know what your going to say, he is crazy right and we would never scrap the current site, but honestly you should see what it will be replaced with.

Parallel development is probably the way forward, where a new site is being worked on and built until it becomes the production site.

Looks like WordPress from what I see after inspecting the source code. (cool)

The theme identifies as "ICO Cryptocurrency WordPress Theme for Crypto"

If I remember correctly, the old mincoin.us site was WordPress before it became a Jekyll based page.

Let's see about putting a team together from within the community to give you all the help you need.

shouldn't be wordpress at all, we should not develop in wordpress, we should keep it static. this is the way i have the most control over the code. I can really optimize the heck out of a static site, information does not need to change, all we have to do is add pages to the site to target new keywords. dont know how to quote on the forum yet.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/skb63dg8oym1e1r/Keyword%20Stats%202018-10-23%20at%2016_52_54.csv?dl=0

1 minute ago, LG1Fidelity said:

shouldn't be wordpress at all

I just did a CTRL-U in Firefox from the page and then did a search for WordPress.

Maybe it isn't WordPress, but the string appeared in the code.

2 minutes ago, LG1Fidelity said:

dont know how to quote on the forum yet.

Look at the bottom of my post. There will be a little button with a plus icon and to the right of it will be the word "Quote"

12 minutes ago, LG1Fidelity said:

all we have to do is add pages to the site to target new keywords.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/skb63dg8oym1e1r/Keyword Stats 2018-10-23 at 16_52_54.csv

Just parsed these out of the CSV file, leaving them right here so it is easier for others to read.

• altcoin
  • best bitcoin mining pool
  • bitcoin converter
  • cryptocommodity
  • cryptocurrency
  • cryptocurrency mining
  • how to mine mincoin
  • mincoin
  • mincoin miners
  • mincoin mining pools
  • mincoin prices
  • mine mincoin
  • mining mincoin
  • mining pool
  • scrypt miner
  • selling mincoin
  • start scrypt mining
  • where to sell mincoin

all we need to do is purchase the template and i can start filling it out, i have about 20 royalty free images that we can use from adobe stock as well. How would you like to purchase the template. Its not from me but i can get you the link. Im pretty sure its either 14 or17 dollars for the licensing fee.

11 hours ago, LG1Fidelity said:

How would you like to purchase the template.

Mostly likely the foundation would complete the purchase and we would setup a Mincoin address for donations to fund it.

That's how we usually do these types of things.

11 hours ago, LG1Fidelity said:

i have about 20 royalty free images that we can use from adobe stock as well.

That's great!

Do you like any of these themes? http://jekyllthemes.org/

the themes you showed me seem a bit wordpressy, in nature we want to avoid taht type of look for a good look if you compare them side by side you will see the extra padding that is unused for the most part where elements could be in place of that. I think the original one that was chosen would be our best bet. The ones you showed me are free are they not. 

Sep 4 is to integrate a framework to capture the contact information of users that go to the site with a js popup. I have the framework that my company developed we may need to tweek it for the server but it integrates with constant contact, icontact, or mailchimp so that our database is held by a reputable company and all the emails that are sent got through. This will unlock many options for email campaigning and allow us to communicate with the mincoin masses directly to their inbox. We can create tons of email campaigns based on this type of data and use it for contest, giveaways, news updates, price breaks, and more if properly captured and verified with a double optin. Let me know if you dont understand what type of marketing I am describing.

A nice incentive that we can give is when your on the mincoin.us home page or any other page you can share via facebook, linkedin.com, twitter, or whatever other social sites you want and receive some coin or some incentive to allow us to share our url on your home page. Users can only share once and when they do we they grant us access to post on their behave and allow us to capture data that facebook has stored. From sharing they get 20 or 50 coin. It worth capturing their friends list wouldn't you say?

On 10/24/2018 at 7:38 AM, Yankee said:

Mostly likely the foundation would complete the purchase and we would setup a Mincoin address for donations to fund it.

That's how we usually do these types of things.

That's great!

Do you like any of these themes? http://jekyllthemes.org/

i didnt look at all the themes, but honestly its whatever you want it to look like. Its up to you at the end of the day.

We used to advertise on Facebook, then back in January they banned cryptocurrency ads.

Later this year, they relaxed the ban but I don't think we've been successful in having a campaign promoted there since the initial all crypto ban at the beginning of the year.

Personally, I am not a fan of airdrops because of what has happened in the past. From what I have seen, when a coin giveaway is promoted, strangers from all around the planet and especially the most impoverished countries suddenly become your best friend for a day or until the airdrop ends. Ultimately, the majority sells the coin in the market as fast as possible and it tends to be counter-productive to the trading price.

If you want to see an example of it, watch the #tips channel on the discord server. You'll see there are folks who only come each day for the free coins from the faucet and that is all.

4 minutes ago, Chad said:

We used to advertise on Facebook, then back in January they banned cryptocurrency ads.

Later this year, they relaxed the ban but I don't think we've been successful in having a campaign promoted there since the initial all crypto ban at the beginning of the year.

Personally, I am not a fan of airdrops because of what has happened in the past. From what I have seen, when a coin giveaway is promoted, strangers from all around the planet and especially the most impoverished countries suddenly become your best friend for a day or until the airdrop ends. Ultimately, the majority sells the coin in the market as fast as possible and it tends to be counter-productive to the trading price.

If you want to see an example of it, watch the #tips channel on the discord server. You'll see there are folks who only come each day for the free coins from the faucet and that is all.

whether the come for free coin or not we are still capturing their friends list.

On 10/24/2018 at 3:05 PM, LG1Fidelity said:

the themes you showed me seem a bit wordpressy, in nature we want to avoid taht type of look for a good look if you compare them side by side you will see the extra padding that is unused for the most part where elements could be in place of that. I think the original one that was chosen would be our best bet. The ones you showed me are free are they not. 

While I like the original one you chose, I also like trying to find a comparable theme which would more easily integrate with the existing Jekyll framework.

Yes, those I linked to are free. Paying for a theme isn't a problem. But, re-doing the work which was already done this year with Jekyll seems like a premature decision.

On 10/24/2018 at 3:10 PM, LG1Fidelity said:

Sep 4 is to integrate a framework to capture the contact information of users that go to the site with a js popup. I have the framework that my company developed we may need to tweek it for the server but it integrates with constant contact, icontact, or mailchimp so that our database is held by a reputable company and all the emails that are sent got through. This will unlock many options for email campaigning and allow us to communicate with the mincoin masses directly to their inbox. We can create tons of email campaigns based on this type of data and use it for contest, giveaways, news updates, price breaks, and more if properly captured and verified with a double optin. Let me know if you dont understand what type of marketing I am describing.

I understand what you're talking about and agree those are great ideas and super powerful ways to improve engagement.

It would be good to try and integrate the js pop with the code we have to see if it is easily doable to save lots of rework on the site.

On 10/25/2018 at 4:40 PM, LG1Fidelity said:

A nice incentive that we can give is when your on the mincoin.us home page or any other page you can share via facebook, linkedin.com, twitter, or whatever other social sites you want and receive some coin or some incentive to allow us to share our url on your home page. Users can only share once and when they do we they grant us access to post on their behave and allow us to capture data that facebook has stored. From sharing they get 20 or 50 coin. It worth capturing their friends list wouldn't you say?

I'm cool with this and think it is a good idea too. A few micro-mincoin to test a wallet would be enough to help them know everything is working.

We can come up with a more structured reward / bounty for the 20 to 50 MNC giveaway.

It seems like the next step would be to find the dev who put together the Jekyll site and see about integrating a js popup to capture the information and to integrate with those other services you mentioned and then to use the SEO related suggestions to improve the content.