Um.  Every single coin went to the moon that night!  Most intense night of trading I've seen in a couple weeks!!!

+100 :P

Good times! I love market/trading action like that. It really gets the blood mooOOVING !

Definitely nice to see numbers around .001 regularly.  I look forward to .002-.003 range again, but I'm trying to be patient.

Holding steady around 0.001. Managed to pick up a couple....few on one of those dumper moves ;)

Those crazy dumps... I did get some cheaper on one of 'em, but I'm strapped now, so I'll have to wait.

Hash rate is up pretty good for the network (curr: 220MH) even at 3.7 diff.. all very good signs for how things are shaping up.  Seem to have attracted more consistent mining.

Those crazy dumps... I did get some cheaper on one of 'em, but I'm strapped now, so I'll have to wait.

Hash rate is up pretty good for the network (curr: 220MH) even at 3.7 diff.. all very good signs for how things are shaping up.  Seem to have attracted more consistent mining.

Yes. I noticed this as well. Diff seems to be hovering around 4.0+, so we have Definitely expanded our mining community! This is a good thing imo. Now we need to grow the rest of the community as well. This new forum has been helping in that matter, but I KNOW we can do much better. Slowly but surely I believe some of the people currently involved in the numerous failing alt-coin clones will "see the light" and join forces to be a part of our ever growing and expanding MinCoin community.