Is there somewhere a Faucet for MNC?

is there somewhere a MNC faucet available?

I don't think we currently have an active MNC faucet. Maybe we can get someone to put one back up for a small MNC bounty :)

This is the only one I could find.. but I think before it was working and have been modified

http://mncfaucet.vircurpool.com/

Yeah that ^ is no longer a MNC faucet site. It is for buying the Ad space on mcxNOW with MNC.

is that realy faucet? :blink:

No.

Forgive me being a tard, but what is a faucet (other than my kitchen/bathroom taps)?

Similar, but leaky. Leaks daily infact....drips ...drips..drips...out MNC to users who stop by and drop their MNC addy in it. But yeah, basically

a website that just gives out small amounts of coin everyday to the public. :D

I've never actually been paid out anything by a faucet before  =(  

Guess they went dry lol

You've never been paid by a faucet?  Or by an MNC faucet?  I think the faucets that use inputs.io addresses seem to pay out decently.  I think it's hilarious that you can faucet faster than you could mine (BTC)(unless you could afford it).  One has to question: Will these people who set up faucets actually make money in advertising revenue before their funds dry up?  Most people setting up these faucets are amateurs and can't/haven't calculated their cost per acquisition or their lifetime customer value (faucet drip size / % of people that click ad/buy something/convert vs. how much is spent on average when sending traffic through ads with a business model where you give away free coin).  I'd like to see an effective faucet that actually makes ad revenue and can sustain itself.

You've never been paid by a faucet?  Or by an MNC faucet?  I think the faucets that use inputs.io addresses seem to pay out decently.  I think it's hilarious that you can faucet faster than you could mine (BTC)(unless you could afford it).  One has to question: Will these people who set up faucets actually make money in advertising revenue before their funds dry up?  Most people setting up these faucets are amateurs and can't/haven't calculated their cost per acquisition or their lifetime customer value (faucet drip size / % of people that click ad/buy something/convert vs. how much is spent on average when sending traffic through ads with a business model where you give away free coin).  I'd like to see an effective faucet that actually makes ad revenue and can sustain itself.

LOL!   No i've never actually been paid by a faucet before.  I guess I get there too late.

Maybe if I acquire enough MNC I will open up a faucet  :)

That's an awesome idea.  

• 2 weeks later...

A mincoin faucet would be a great idea! It's the only way for non miners to get any coins. More people having MNC is critical!

Another quick way to get a LARGE (!) amount of MNC is to make a service or product to be sold to people who currently hold MNC! Since the coin is currently undervalued, you could risk say $10-$20 on making and shipping a product to someone. If MNC ever doubles or triples in value, you just made 40-60 USD on a very small investment :)

However, I too support the idea of a mincoin faucet, as I once ran litefaucet for 2 months back in March. Hopefully this new faucet, whoever makes it, will last longer!

faucets are great for people who can't really mine it, as they don't have a GPU. or they have a old computer, that is great for surfing the web, typing a report and that's it. But now with a faucets, these group of people can also slowly, build up their own funds and later, be part of the crypto community.

If the funding for the faucets can be supported by the ads, why not. it sometimes beat earning coins through mining and paying the utility company.

faucets are great for people who can't really mine it, as they don't have a GPU. or they have a old computer, that is great for surfing the web, typing a report and that's it. But now with a faucets, these group of people can also slowly, build up their own funds and later, be part of the crypto community.

If the funding for the faucets can be supported by the ads, why not. it sometimes beat earning coins through mining and paying the utility company.

zhinkk and i have it in the works :)