MinCoin Value Rising Fast! [New Record High]

kamen

As this moment, MNC has reached passed 0.002 BTC per coin after a long long time.

Rumor is that it can go beyond 0.003 BTC.

Hope we can see it stabilize at this range and mining MNC will become the popular coin of choice.

ziTDNwK.jpg

That was one crazy fun ride. Extraordinary trading action!! :D

Yep! Price dropped down now, but MNC still seems to be one of the better coins to hold for now. Litecoin on the other hand is one of the worst, lol.

I wouldn't say LTC is the worst,  although it's definitely going down a bit since the shut down of that website that accepted it recently.

Considering 1 7950 can mine for roughly 0.005 BTC a day on middlecoin.com, and I mine roughly 4 MNC a day per card, it is actually rather fair to say that MNC should stay in the 0.0013 range until the dumpers get it over with and we start making services for this coin :)

Considering 1 7950 can mine for roughly 0.005 BTC a day on middlecoin.com, and I mine roughly 4 MNC a day per card, it is actually rather fair to say that MNC should stay in the 0.0013 range until the dumpers get it over with and we start making services for this coin :)

I agree with you on the dumpers. I would rather have them dump at these levels where my btc can buy more, then at 0.002+ where I can buy less with the same amount of btc. I nice consolidation and some more dumping around this new base/floor (~0.001) then a move back over 0.002 and that will put a BIG :) on my face.

I agree with you on the dumpers. I would rather have them dump at these levels where my btc can buy more, then at 0.002+ where I can buy less with the same amount of btc. I nice consolidation and some more dumping around this new base/floor (~0.001) then a move back over 0.002 and that will put a BIG :) on my face.

I really would like to know how many MNC are out there in the world right now, because to me it seems like we would only need to dump about 50 BTC into this market to take it to 002. If we really wanted to corner this coin, all we would need is that 50 BTC and a plurality of the network hashrate to make this coin the scarcest/fastest coin out there :)

I really would like to know how many MNC are out there in the world right now, because to me it seems like we would only need to dump about 50 BTC into this market to take it to 002. If we really wanted to corner this coin, all we would need is that 50 BTC and a plurality of the network hashrate to make this coin the scarcest/fastest coin out there :)

Currently ~1,356,478.4 MNC. Market Cap of roughly ~190K/USD coinmarketcap

As for getting to 0.002, I think we will need more like 100btc, but 150btc would be better as just getting to that point

and not holding it for longer than a day seems pointless imo. I would rather see us move to 0.0015 over the course

of a couple of days and then build a "base/floor" at that price point than just a quick run up to 0.002 :) But, with the

way the whales trade at mcxNOW anything really is possible ;)

Currently ~1,356,478.4 MNC. Market Cap of roughly ~190K/USD coinmarketcap

As for getting to 0.002, I think we will need more like 100btc, but 150btc would be better as just getting to that point

and not holding it for longer than a day seems pointless imo. I would rather see us move to 0.0015 over the course

of a couple of days and then build a "base/floor" at that price point than just a quick run up to 0.002 :) But, with the

way the whales trade at mcxNOW anything really is possible ;)

.002 you say?  ;)  how about .003 instead ?    :P

Just wanted to make a quick update. With recent price surges MinCoin market cap has inreased substantially in the past couple of weeks and now stands $ 472,272(usd) And reached an intra-day high of over $ 500,000(usd) !!!

Also, currently MinCoin is ranked(by market cap) #9, coinmarketcap.com with intra-day price surges pushing it up even into the #8 spot !

Just wanted to make a quick update. With recent price surges MinCoin market cap has inreased substantially in the past couple of weeks and now stands $ 472,272(usd) And reached an intra-day high of over $ 500,000(usd) !!!

Also, currently MinCoin is ranked(by market cap) #9, coinmarketcap.com with intra-day price surges pushing it up even into the #8 spot !

Hahaha didn't I say right at the forums starts top 10 and $200k would be a nice short term goal?  Well that sure didn't take long!

:wub:  MNC