MinCoin Value Rising Fast! [New Record High]

kamen

I bought in at .0024 sold at .0027 then got some more during the altpocalypse ;) at a highly reduced sum not a lot tho still learning and dabbling here

Nice, grats!  Gains of any size are nice when getting a foothold.

I've not really had much liquidity to make what could have been a bunch this week... *sigh*.. oh well.  At least I'm better at seeing the trends and I know what I /should/ be doing, even if I don't have the funds to execute. Haha!

Was in the woods during the alt purge and now ive been kicked off the rich list :( You will all pay, new Mincoiners!!!

JK welcome to club "to the moon" :)

BTW, who is the 100 btc whale who is dominating the orderbook?

I think Mincoin is propped up by an interesting community of whales who are all hoarding and service oriented. By combining the specs of the coin (fast blocks, VERY little inflation), along with a community that has no intention of dumping what little coins there are, you get a coin worth using and supporting.

It is important to identify whales though, so when someone is playing around with 5% of the total coins mined so far, it is interesting to guess who they might be and if they want to communicate with us.

And the world's #1 Crypto Commodity [MinCoin] rally continues !!!

xbPnmBw.png

Yea seeing this I realize I missed out on more than I thought with almost ten days of no webs. 

Not that I actually think MNC should be sold below  .03 ;)

Nice, I am planning to buy some MNC for the cryptocommunity ads, seems a nice place to have ads on MCXnow where we got plenty of coins traded there!

Yes, and as the site grows the Ad space there will become more valuable. This should also have a latent bullish effect on MinCoin prices. :)

I agree with you on the dumpers. I would rather have them dump at these levels where my btc can buy more, then at 0.002+ where I can buy less with the same amount of btc. I nice consolidation and some more dumping around this new base/floor (~0.001) then a move back over 0.002 and that will put a BIG :) on my face.

So cryptocurrency investors are treating coins like penny stocks.  They look for a run up then for a perceived bubble and sell and try to buy back at a lower price.  This strategy might work well for penny stocks. But with cryptocurrency I think playing this way will get you burnt eventually.   Because there is real value behind the coins. People don't realize that Bitcoins and all the rest are backed by work.  Something of real value. 

So cryptocurrency investors are treating coins like penny stocks.  They look for a run up then for a perceived bubble and sell and try to buy back at a lower price.  This strategy might work well for penny stocks. But with cryptocurrency I think playing this way will get you burnt eventually.   Because there is real value behind the coins. People don't realize that Bitcoins and all the rest are backed by work.  Something of real value. 

Work is the most valuable thing to back a currency by!!  Its better than gold.  Because gold only has perceived value.  Work always has real value.