Living Off Digital Currencies....How Easy or Hard ?

SuperTramp

One day we will be able to pay for many everyday goods and services with digital currencies & digital commodities. One day we will be

able to live off of using MinCoin for many transactions....

How hard would it be to do it today? Well Abigail Scarlett is going to give it a go...for 6 months.

cryptocoinsnews.com/abigail-scarlett-live-six-months-bitcoin

• 2 years later...

I don't think I could live off digital currencies unless I had one of those debit cards that burns Bitcoins... but I could be wrong.  You never know when you'll find somebody wanting to take payment in cryptos... only problem would be waiting a week for the confirmation due to high Bitcoin fees.

Thankfully mincoins don't have that problem.

5 hours ago, Yankee said:

I don't think I could live off digital currencies unless I had one of those debit cards that burns Bitcoins... but I could be wrong.  You never know when you'll find somebody wanting to take payment in cryptos... only problem would be waiting a week for the confirmation due to high Bitcoin fees.

Thankfully mincoins don't have that problem.

I know there are stories about people living off bitcoin right now. Traveling the world even using 'only' bitcoin. That being said, I think you are correct. Most of these people are using a prepaid visa/debit card bought with $BTC. I can't honestly wait until we have the ability to buy those with $MNC. Good things to come for sure for future crypto holders.

I'd hate to live off of Bitcoin right now while its so volatile...  suppose you host a nice dinner at a restaurant for friends and blow a few hundred dollars on everything -- by the time you wake up the next morning, that dinner actually was worth $1,000 in Bitcoin.