Richest MNC wallet?

sdf

Someone mind linking me on block explorer? Then we can have a discussion about what whales are left in this coin.

http://blockexplorer.vircurpool.com/block/795c98b4e466b4dfeee181db1468561e6a05bc52e1d4ca30a4dad0eb709bbc5d

woof, impressive that that person is buying it in chunks and putting it away in a client wallet

The "real" MinCoin whales know that buying/accumulating and hoarding coins + taking them off the market will go a long way in helping to increase the long term price of MinCoin. Out of the weak and into the strong. Also, the short-sighted traders/investors see quick $$ on the bid so they dump quickly, but us whales know that it is better to sell 1k @ 0.01 than to sell to sell 5k @ 0.002 ;)

The "real" MinCoin whales know that buying/accumulating and hoarding coins + taking them off the market will go a long way in helping to increase the long term price of MinCoin. Out of the weak and into the strong. Also, the short-sighted traders/investors see quick $$ on the bid so they dump quickly, but us whales know that it is better to sell 1k @ 0.01 than to sell to sell 5k @ 0.002 ;)

It seems clear to me that most of the early whales who "didn't deserve 100k coins" are probably out of the coin. The question is the intentions of whatever whales have sprung up since then. Will they dump at 004? Will they dump at 007? Will they actively dev projects for the coin? I think that even now we could survive a 100k dump. It's up to the buyer where to set their buy walls when a whale is being stupid and selling at once :)