WHY DIDN'T I BUY MORE MinCoin

I made some good profits on the past couple big pushes from sub-.002, but I am more wishing I had held on to mined resources than I have. I had to clock some out last week, but would have loved to have kept more for the longer haul.

I'm just glad to see MNC doing so much better, given where it was for a while there.  I got a lot of cheap coins, but I still think it's undervalued now, so won't mind buying some more soon if it comes to that.

I made some good profits on the past couple big pushes from sub-.002, but I am more wishing I had held on to mined resources than I have. I had to clock some out last week, but would have loved to have kept more for the longer haul.

I'm just glad to see MNC doing so much better, given where it was for a while there.  I got a lot of cheap coins, but I still think it's undervalued now, so won't mind buying some more soon if it comes to that.

It's all good, necom! I think it's remarkable how high the price of MNC has climbed on hoarding alone. There hasn't been much buzz to justify the hoarding, but soon there will be, if we all deliver new projects.

The title of this thread made me LOL!  People should not doubt the Dark Horse.  Very nice to come back after being gone for a week and see the current charts.  ;)

These current prices are killing me, I wish I had the courage to sell high and buy low, but I am too good at hoarding instead...

Considering some alts have dipped 1000% off their highs, I think MNC at 18 is pretty respectable though

Yes that's correct, I've written an article about why I think it's a bubble :)http://www.josephshanahan.com/willbitcoinreach1000.html

Thanks,  just read your article, great points, I do agree with most of it..  :)

Have a point to add, the growing inflation of fiat currency driving the price up..  

Bitcoin as with other cryptocurrency, are suppose not to have a inflation, so when matching a inflation currency against a non-inflation currency, the default direction is that the price ratio is going at the rate of the inflation rate. So, given time, if bitcoin is still around and has lots of acceptance, it can hit >USD$1000, Just that maybe by that time, it cost $50 for a cup of starbucks coffee.

(side point, as you've said, concentration of mining, so moving towards FPGA for scrypt mining isn't really moving forward for the coin, it should be using what is most abundant => CPU, so whales will have a hard time controlling it. - which may lead to another point, big boys- gov, big corp,etc, may pushing forward for bitcoin to be accepted just because they have control.)