WHY DIDN'T I BUY MORE MinCoin

Ugh, this thread makes me so upset.  I started mining BTC back in 2011, and I stopped as difficulty made it so I could only mine one BTC every week.  I stopped when I had around 50 BTC, and sold 40 of them at $20 :(

When I came back several months ago, I used some BTC to purchase newer scrypt coins in hopes that their relative values would increase long term.  However, while I've made some great bets, there's a few trades that I wanted to do, but didn't for one reason or another, that would have resulted in >10,000% increase in value just a few short months later.

Ugh, this thread makes me so upset.  I started mining BTC back in 2011, and I stopped as difficulty made it so I could only mine one BTC every week.  I stopped when I had around 50 BTC, and sold 40 of them at $20 :(

When I came back several months ago, I used some BTC to purchase newer scrypt coins in hopes that their relative values would increase long term.  However, while I've made some great bets, there's a few trades that I wanted to do, but didn't for one reason or another, that would have resulted in >10,000% increase in value just a few short months later.

Have no fear man! These lessons are all ones that can only be learned the hard way :( There are many ways to continue to earn BTC without risking any fiat- let me know if you ever want to work together ^.^

I agree dualsmp, now is the time to invest HEAVILY in mincoins. Personally, I do plan to spend thousands in mincoins within the next few months. Then also help out to do my part in the mincoin advertisements to help the demand for mincoins. It is just a matter of time, if we all work together that the value of mincoins will pass the value of litecoins.

• 3 weeks later...