Mincoin Doing Well on McxNow

MarvelMiner

Hi Guys, Just wanted to share My excitement at how well MNC is doing on mCXNow today, currently selling at 0.0022001 BTC.

Hopefully it keeps the Upward Trend.

This is where the coin was (.002-.003) very comfortably for quite a while. I think it's where many people would see a good foundation for more upward movement.

...but I don't talk good fancy financy talks. ;P

I'm heading into another thick patch of work, but it looks like we're on another up-swing.  Of course, all the alts are moving up after the big BTC bump past $162-ish did the usual number on all the alts.

I'm a wee bit unhappy that I missed out on getting some more MNC a bit lower, but I'll give that up to see us pushing up into the mid .002's again. :)

I'm heading into another thick patch of work, but it looks like we're on another up-swing.  Of course, all the alts are moving up after the big BTC bump past $162-ish did the usual number on all the alts.

I'm a wee bit unhappy that I missed out on getting some more MNC a bit lower, but I'll give that up to see us pushing up into the mid .002's again. :)

Your wish was someone's command! Just a few days after the dump, we're right back where we started :) not even the Dow Jones could say the same about 2008-2013!

I think you got your wish with BTC going up over 200 the past few days =)