Baidu accepts Bitcoin = alt coin boom

sdf

Original link: http://jiasule.baidu.com/news/525cd5aabf9efd699f800e7e/

Have to keep this post short but my logic is:

1)Baidu accepts Bitcoin.

2)Chinese people use Baidu to figure out what a BTC is.

3)The GDP per capita in China is $9,000 a person.

4)This makes Bitcoin unaffordable to most Chinese people.

5)Translate all of our content into Chinese

6)..... You know the rest!

Translating all of our content and forming a specific page just for new chinese users wouldn't be a bad idea. If we get in early enough, mincoin could make a decent stance along with bitcoin. But that would require A LOT of publicity in chinese forums, sites, etc. And we'd need a chinese translator. But still, great idea! :D

There is quite a lot of known Chinese traffic to mcxNOW.com, which has the added benefit of MNC's exposure to them.  Seeing MinCoin right next to others that they may have known about first gets people to learn about the coins and maybe get dug in a bit.

I think that's one of the big values of being on an exchange like mcxNOW, in that your coin isn't just in amongst the rubble, waiting for someone to dig it out.

There have been several people who pop up in chat on mcxNOW.com that say they'd help with various languages.  It's a lot of work to organize and edit all that, unless you're fluent in both of the languages in the pair.

I'm personally not able to confirm that someone's even translating correctly, so that's usually a road block for me to do too much translating in apps/sites I do.  I know of services you can hire to do this stuff, but it's hard to get good quality writers in languages I can understand, much less ones that I don't. :)

I knew some guys who ran companies for localizing video games.. guess I could reach out to them if they're still operating.  Those contacts are a bit old.

There have been several people who pop up in chat on mcxNOW.com that say they'd help with various languages.  It's a lot of work to organize and edit all that, unless you're fluent in both of the languages in the pair.

I'm personally not able to confirm that someone's even translating correctly, so that's usually a road block for me to do too much translating in apps/sites I do.  I know of services you can hire to do this stuff, but it's hard to get good quality writers in languages I can understand, much less ones that I don't. :)

I knew some guys who ran companies for localizing video games.. guess I could reach out to them if they're still operating.  Those contacts are a bit old.

I consider myself to be a "polyglot" in that I spend a lot of my time learning and practicing my (so far) 10 languages, so it is very easy for me to track down translators whom I trust :)

I am not sure if ST wants us to translate forum content for him, but I am happy to write a bunch of articles for here/JS dot com and have them translated so that we can reach others. If RS has content he wants translated, that is also not a problem either.

I consider myself to be a "polyglot" in that I spend a lot of my time learning and practicing my (so far) 10 languages, so it is very easy for me to track down translators whom I trust :)

I am not sure if ST wants us to translate forum content for him, but I am happy to write a bunch of articles for here/JS dot com and have them translated so that we can reach others. If RS has content he wants translated, that is also not a problem either.

10 languages! Wow that is impressive.

• 2 weeks later...