dcwsco

[ANN][POOL][PPLNS] DigiCrypto.Net Mincoin Mining Pool. Fast, Stable Enterprise Pool

There are no scypt based coins that can be merged mined that I am aware of. This can be a good thing however. Merged mined coins typically have a low value and are only worth it because 'you might as well'.

Just as you speak! Network has picked up again as has the value of MNC. I guess with the diff being so low and automatic pools probably switching over. 

I had some real issues with my MNC wallet the pool uses. Just stopped updating. There have been no new versions on GIT for a long time so it could not have been that. I think another pool had the same issue. Anyway I had to rebuild the wallet and let it sync back up.

Pool is back up and wallet is on the latest block. Still at 0% fee so feel free to mine some coin.

- DCWSCO

I have made a pinned topic with a list of pools that's not comprehensive, but at least lists some of the working ones I've found among some dead links and such:

http://mincoinforum.com/index.php/topic/128-mincoin-mining-pool-list/

As a result of this new thread, I've decided to un-pin this thread in fairness to the rest of the pools who don't have pinned threads.  There is a link in that thread to this one, so I hope this action is agreeable and fair to all.

Thanks a lot for running a pool and I hope all the pools are getting a lot of activity!

Pool seems to be shutdown...if you don't get back to us within a week we'll have to close and lock this thread mate thanks..

Entry removed from the main post. If the pool is up or the addy has changed, etc., I'll put it back up.