Has anyone collected together an index of software/tools/apps that are useful for the mincoin ecosystem? I'm thinking like wallet/transaction managers, mincoin mining tools, blockchain analysis, network metric meters, etc. 

I know mincoin is still young, so there's probably not much software that has been developed specifically for it yet, but I figure it's never too early for a running list of "useful software resources" for mincoin, even if at this point most of these mincoin tools would probably be non-specialized multi-cryptocurrency services that have some mincoin-functional components.

Such a list would be helpful for guiding and immersing new mincoin users like myself.

What do you mean by mincoin mining tools, and wallet/transaction managers?  The qt wallets take care of transactions, and there are plenty of miners out there already that work for all scrypt coins.  Blockchain analysis can be found on various websites, but it would be nice to see a GUI software app that's connected to the networks of coins and gives you historical as well as real time data for blockchains, exchange rates, difficulty rates, etc.

**To-Do:  Start planning this project**

What do you mean by mincoin mining tools, and wallet/transaction managers?

Take for example how there are many different wallet interface options for storing, receiving and sending bitcoin: cross-platform computer programs, mobile apps, web wallets, and even brainwallet generators. http://bitcoin.org/en/choose-your-wallet

By mining tools I meant mainly the various miner programs. Mincoin-qt only does CPU mining, but there are other programs (GUIMiner, cgminer and CUDAminer, for example) that will use your discrete GPU for mining, which can generally increase your hashrate performance by an order of magnitude or more. There might also be interest in services for analyzing or optimizing mining performance.

The qt wallets take care of transactions, and there are plenty of miners out there already that work for all scrypt coins. Blockchain analysis can be found on various websites, but it would be nice to see a GUI software app that's connected to the networks of coins and gives you historical as well as real time data for blockchains, exchange rates, difficulty rates, etc.

Yeah, that's what I was getting at: multiple instances of these resources already exist. What I'm saying is it would be helpful for newcomers if there was a one page "resource guide" we could refer to that had a categorized listing of info and/or links for all these various mincoin-relevant resources.

Also I haven't found any mincoin blockchain data lookup service/website that is anywhere near as nice as bitcoin's blockchain.info.

Yep, that's an important one.

I think at first I thought it wasn't working well because I tried to look up updated confirmations for my transaction soon after it had just been sent out, mistakenly not realizing that the blocks were coming in much slower than 1 per minute, so there were no data updates yet to report at that time.