Correct action

Market has a great arguments for a big increase as more as we could see in the end of the 2017. Significantly the whole market has attracted international direct finance investments, including the big guys. It should be seen as a guarantee of success. Richest people wound't join it if they couldn't see a prospective. 
We are as a mass of people undoubtedly manage the market. In turn, we are exposed to a complex mixture of news mainly mass media news. Such reality and hamster's irrational actions aggravate the situation. 
Make any positive contribution into the whole activity for your personal profit. I do my best even at my cost. The point is that next big increase will be probably based mostly on a lot of exposure as before and I'am sure we can arrange for a big hype ourselves. Most of you do that but many of you don't and my message is for people who don't. It works like network marketing. Fuck mass media news leave it. Advertise cryptocurrency no matter what. Be positive and stay positive for yourself and for people around you.