Sign in to follow this  
krypto7

What is Ethereum?

It’s a distributed virtual computer that anyone can securely run programs on and trust their results. Applications on Ethereum require zero infrastructure and are immune to downtime. The code that runs an Ethereum application is verifiable. Users can know that the program they are interacting with does exactly what it claims to do.

Ethereum includes a digital currency called ether. Ether has a lot in common with the famous digital currency Bitcoin. Both are a purely digital store of value and means of exchange that cannot be counterfeited. Both are implemented so that no one can manipulate the currency supply. Both can be transferred around the world, like email, and in a very final way, like cash. Both have value today because users expect them to have value tomorrow, and because they can do things traditional money can’t.

So, Ethereum is both a digital currency and a programming language. But it is the combination of these ingredients that make it special.

Visit and test my new pool of production of Ethereum:

http://ethereum.cryptopool.online/

Interesting project they have going on! Thanks for posting. Not sure Ethereum will give Bitcoin a run for it's money anymore than MinCoin or Litecoin has but time will tell. I'm glad to see more "involved" crypto projects coming out on the market.

You always need to be ready to take such opportunity, as they don’t come often. One such spectacular option is Santacoin , as they have all the ingredients that make them so special. With allowing us to get guaranteed passive income with daily payouts, 8 levels referral program, earning through mining, staking or purchase it directly. Also, they are to be listed on at least 2 external exchanges, which make them so special. I don’t think even Ethereum had that much.

To be very fair, I am trying to get Ethereum as much as possible. I see under $500 as the golden time to have it. I am willing to bet on it to reach $1000 in next 6 month. Anyhow, it’s not like I am betting on this alone. I keep my hands on the upcoming ICOs too, as they could bring so much more rewards. Santacoin, which I wrote about earlier too, is one option that is fascinating! It’s just 3 days from the launch and it’s hard to really control the excitement!