Can Bitcoin Reach $100,000 ? Some Think It Can !

SuperTramp

Interesting article citing why $bitcoin could reach $100,000. What do you guys think? I think it is totally possible and that 5 years from now people will look back at current bitcoin prices and think $2,000 was a "steal".

" “Moore’s Law” has been identified by a Harvard Scientist in Bitcoin, and as such the belief is that the digital currency can reach $100,000 by February 2021, according to this theorem."

You can read about the article here: Bitcoin To $100,000 ?

-ST

MinCoin, The #1 Digital Commodity.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 26.08.2017 at 10:44 AM, cyborg said:
Трудно быть в размере 100 000 долларов, потому что у некоторых людей много биткойнов.

Наибольшая вероятность составляет 20 000 долларов США

I hope for the best, because I plan to invest from bitcoins. 100 000 is a good amount :) I found an article about bitcoins yesterday https://bitcoinbestbuy.com/. Now I'm sure that the crypto currency is the best money!)

On 9/23/2017 at 7:20 AM, Joseph said:

I hope for the best, because I plan to invest from bitcoins. 100 000 is a good amount :) I found an article about bitcoins yesterday https://bitcoinbestbuy.com/. Now I'm sure that the crypto currency is the best money!)

From an investment standpoint I would not hesitate to speculate in any of the lower supply cryptocurrencies and of course bitcoin is currently king there. Mincoin obviously has less total supply then bitcoin [about 1/2 of bitcoin's supply] but bitcoin has the market advantage by a long shot at this point. I think with what we have planned for MinCoin we can close that gap quite a bit ;)

• 5 weeks later...